Sunday, March 18, 2007

Working Overtime

This weekend, an article I wrote was accepted by the Sichuan Travel Guide Magazine, a quarterly magazine which was recently started by the administrator of iHotPot.com. The article will be published in about a month in their Spring edition. iHotPot (titled the Shu Kingdom Guide) is a forum for expats primarily living in Chengdu. I, of course, do not live in Chengdu, and my piece focuses on my experiences celebrating the frigid Tibetan New Year with the nomads of the Zongta Grassland.

Losar marked the beginning of the Year of the Fire Boar, and isn't that little SuperPig cute?

I will post the article here after the publication hits the stands. It will also be available on iHotPot.com at that time. If anyone would like to read the unedited draft before then (Mom), please email me and I'll send it to you in the good faith that you will not scoop the magazine.

No comments: